Hunger breeds discontentment. Casual snacks have always been many consumers’ favorite. At the same time, they are gradually becoming the daily necessities of the people. With economic development and consumption level improvement, consumers’ demand for the quantity and quality of casual snacks continues to grow. OctoPlus Media recommends you download and read “2019 Casual Snack Industry In-depth Interpretation” to learn more about the trend.
- Casual snack industry is currently at an early growth stage after rapid development. Market size is huge and market share concentration rate is low.
- There are many kinds of casual snacks, quickly pushing out the old and bringing in the new. Production part is less invested, more energy is put in sales and brands.
- Sales channels are mainly categorized as supermarkets, e-commerce platforms, individual stores, and chain stores. Among these, supermarkets account for the highest proportion. All channels have a high-end snack brand trend.
- Many casual snack brands are from places such as Shanghai, Fujian, and Guangdong. Yangtze River Delta and Pearl River Delta are where casual food brands are concentrated in.
- Consumers are mainly distributed in the first-tier and new first-tier cities. Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Shanghai and other southern area have more foodies than other areas. Consumers are mostly young women who like new things with low spending power and high price sensitivity.
- Casual snack e-commerce platforms have obvious advantages, with little difference between them.
For more information, download the full report from here. This deck is “2019 Casual Snack Industry In-depth Interpretation” by MobTech.